Sunday, 12 July 2015

Blog Makeover time!

Ok so as you may have realized I have not been posting on here very regularly, and by that I mean not at all for about four months. That's because I have been ridiculously busy with life and also just sitting around at home being boring and not wearing anything worth photographing anyway! But - I have a plan!

I've had a little brainstorm and now I'm ready to get back into this, but I want some feedback first. I want to know what you want to see more of! I'm keen to totally change this up. Instead of just posting pretty pictures of me with a paragraph of words I can do so much more than that. Here is a list of my ideas so far:
  • more video posts (I'm open to suggestions)
  • out and about photos (taken on my phone while I'm out in town etc)
  • how to/DIY posts (adjustment tips, sewing techniques, how to dress to your body shape or anything else)
  • shop my wardrobe (selling my garments straight to you guys)
  • my latest scores (new clothes, usually from opshops)
  • my favourites (sharing my favourite items, shops, designers etc.)
  • inspiration (pictures of people who inspire my personal style)
Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas feel free to share them with me! And if noone cares then I'll probably just start doing it anyway!

xxx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad